Data protection of customers – general information
The online store Tedaria.com thanks you for your expressed trust and pledges to execute all measures and necessary steps to securely protect your provided data which had to be specified for the realization of your order or which you have provided to the online store for marketing purposes.
General information on the protection of personal data inform you particularly about which of your personal data we process, in what manner and for what purpose. Within the general information on the protection of personal data you can also find your rights concerning the protection of your personal data and possibilities how to exercise them. Article 9 of General Terms and Conditions is also considered to be part of general information on the protection of personal data.
Personal data which you provide while visiting www.tedaria.com are processed by DaRya, s.r.o. with company seat at Vajnorská 10595/98J, Bratislava 831 04, Registration number: 47 849 592, registered in the business register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert number:102291/B, (“Company” or “Operator” or simply as “we”).
If you have any questions, initiatives or requests concerning your personal data or if want to submit a complaint in relation to the protection of your personal data, you can address these to one of the contacts below.
DaRya, s.r.o. can with regard to its activities provide your personal data to external carriers who are provided with customers’ personal data to the extent necessary for a smooth delivery of goods, external accounting office for the purpose of obligation performance of the Company under generally binding legislation and also external subjects thanks to which we can process payments executed for purchased goods. Our external programmers, who work on the functionality and appearance of our website, also come into contact with your personal data, as well as the collaborating advertising agency which ensures that you are informed about all news concerning our store and the company which ensures proper functioning and service of our servers. Various public authorities might come into contact with your personal data while we perform our obligations, protect our or your rights and legitimate interests. The Operator of the online store www.tedaria.com processes personal data of clients/customers in information systems whose security and correctness represent a priority for the Company. Information about customers is processed in accordance with applicable laws of the Slovak Republic.
We adopt a sensitive and professional approach to your personal data since we consider your privacy to be confidential and non-invasive.
- We do not provide received data to third parties under no circumstances. Their storage is realised in a secured database with authorised access.
- Employees who come into contact with your personal data were properly informed about their correct and sensitive handling and they are bound by professional secrecy with regard to the personal data you provided.
- When purchasing at www.tedaria.com you do not have to register, you can enter your data once within the order.
- With regards to your order we acquire only data that we truly need from you for the processing of your order (you can find the list of required data below).
- We do not use your telephone number and e-mail address you provided for the purpose of processing your order, for marketing purposes, we contact you only with regard to the processing and delivery of your order, or complaint, if you have submitted one. You might also receive information about the receipt of the order, statuses of its processing and despatch to your e-mail address.
- We will not send you selected e-mails concerning the promotion of our Company, information about current product-offers in our store as well as other advertisement e-mails (newsletter) without your prior explicit consent.
Secure payment online
- When you use the online card payment with payment systems you enter all your data to secured websites of the payment gateway.
- We do not come into contact with your sensitive payment data, we only receive the information whether your transaction was successful or unsuccessful via an e-mail or text message.
Data protection of customers - detailed information
9.1 Processing on the basis of contract performance
If you have chosen to purchase goods on the e-shop of the Company and you are a natural person, we process personal data about you in the extent:
- first and last name, permanent residence including postcode, or a different address if the client wishes to deliver the goods at a different address than their permanent residence, telephone number, e-mail address and information about purchased goods.
If you purchase goods as a company, we process data about the contact person of this company in the extent: first and last name, telephone number and e-mail address.
The purpose of the processing of the personal data above is the issuing of a tax document, pre-contractual relations, identification of the buyer, order confirmation, either by telephone or electronic mail and the delivery of goods.
The provision of personal data to the Company is voluntary and serves the purpose of obligation performance of the Company, resulting from the sales contract and further communication concerning the order. Without the provision of specified personal data we could not dully perform our contract on the basis of which it would not be possible to conclude it with you.
Based on the above specified information we hereby inform you that as defined in provision of Article 13 section 1 point (b), Act No 18/2018 Coll. on protection of personal data and amending and supplementing certain acts as amended (“PDPA” or “Personal Data Protection Act”) the Company shall process buyer’s personal without their consent as the data subject in the course of the conclusion process of the sales contract, since the processing of buyer’s personal data shall be performed by the Company in pre-contractual relations with the buyer and the processing of buyer’s personal data is inevitable for the performance of the sales contract in which the buyer represents one of the contractual parties.
For the preparation, conclusion and performance of the contract with our customer, we use personal data for a period necessary for the processing of the order. Following the expiration of this period we shall further store these data based on our legitimate interest for the purpose of protecting legal rights and our internal records and control, for a period of the limitation period (3 years) and one year following its expiration with regard to claims submitted at the end of the limitation period. In case of a beginning of judicial, administrative or other proceedings we process your personal data in a strictly necessary extent in the course of the entire period of such proceedings and the remaining part of the limitation period following its expiration. Our legitimate interests are the protection of legal claims and the control of proper provision of our services. We process personal data for a period of 10 years for the purposes of performing legal obligations.
9.2 Processing of personal data on the basis of your consent
We can also process your personal data for the purposes of managing loyalty programmes, implementation of marketing activities, informing about special offers, new releases and discounts, but only with your prior consent in accordance with Article 13 section 1 point (a) of the Data Protection Act. You can grant consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose above by checking the field while ordering goods via the online store www.tedaria.com or by a different suitable active manner addressed to the Company.
If you check the respective field before submitting your offer and thus grant your consent as defined in provision of Article 13 section 1 point (a) of the Data Protection Act, you agree that we process and store your personal data in the extent:
- first and last name and e-mail address,
which are necessary for our activity concerning the sending of information about new products, discounts and special offers for offered goods and that we could process your personal data in our information systems in relation to the sending of information about new products, discounts and special offers for offered goods.
If you grant us your consent to the processing of personal data according to the above specified and thus for the purpose of registering within a loyalty programme of the Company, or for the purpose of implementing marketing activities, we shall store these data for a period of 3 years or for a shorter period if you exercise any of your rights specified in section 9.3 or in case of a withdrawal of your consent.
If you exercise one of your rights specified below, or withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data granted to the Company, your personal data shall be immediately and irretrievably eliminated in a technical manner or by shredding or burning.
9.2.1 You can grant your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of improving our services based on the evaluation of our customers while ordering and at the same time this is performed by the company Heureka Shopping s.r.o, Karolinská 650/1, 186 00 Prague 8 – Karlín, Czech Republic, operator of www.heureka.sk-cz. We provide your personal data to Heureka Shopping s.r.o in the extent of your e-mail address and purchased goods for this purpose. Specified personal data are processed only for a period necessary until the termination of purchase evaluation, or for a period of 1 year, if the person does not perform the particular evaluation. If the consent for this purpose is not granted, personal data shall not be provided to the concerned company.
9.2.2 If the competition is realised as defined in Article 15 of our General Terms and Conditions published at www.tedaria.com, we can require you to grant consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of your participation in the announced competition.
If you grant us the above specified consent, on its basis we can process personal data in the extent: first and last name, permanent residence (or other specified address of your residence), e-mail address, telephone number, visual and audiovisual recordings,
for the purpose of selecting the winner on the basis of a random and direct selection (the manner of winner selection shall be governed by the conditions of the announced competition), contacting and handing over of the prize to the winner.
We process the personal data specified above only for the period of the competition and following its termination they are irretrievably eliminated.
9.2.3 You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, at www.tedaria.com, or in writing, electronically or in person directly in our store.
When you visit our website small files “cookies” are saved to your device (computer, tablet, smartphone...) which are subsequently read by us. The cookies we use act as an improvement to your experience while you browse our website from the moment of your visit to its end. Following the closure of our website some of the specified cookies are deleted and some will remain in your device and are activated every time you visit our website for a period of 7 days.
The cookies we use help us:
- Identify you during your next visit, in order for us to display a website suitable for your device so you do not have to log in repeatedly every time you visit our website
- Discover, repair and/or delete non-functional parts of our website
- Track the attendance of our website, browse respective products, or alternatively discover the effectiveness of our advertising through which you came to our website, the specified tracking is performed via the Google Analytics service which is operated by Google Ireland Limited - Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The cookies specified above are inevitable for the proper functioning of our website, or for our information about the effectiveness of our advertising. As far as the specified cookies are concerned, we do not process any of your personal data. Disabling specified cookies in your Internet browser might cause improper functioning and displaying of our website.
We also save cookies to your device which enable us to collect information about your previous purchases, or browsed products on the basis of which we can offer you goods, we assume you might be interested in. The data about your purchases and browsed products are rendered anonymous and we do not receive them with any connection to you as an individual. These cookies are being processed for a period of 7 days.
You can set your browser to reject saving cookies, or only enable saving cookies you trust or accept cookies only from websites you are currently visiting. You can also delete all or only certain cookies in your browser which have already been saved to your device. Please note that due to the deletion of cookies some functions and parts of our website might not function properly.
9.4 Your rights related to the processing of personal data
If you have provided us with your personal data, you are entitled to, inter alia, exercise in particular these rights:
- The right of access to personal data of the data subject which are processed by the Company and thus the right to obtain confirmation from the Company whether the Company processes data subject’s personal data or not.
If the personal data of the data subject are being processed by the Company, it shall issue a copy of these personal data of the data subject upon request. In addition to the above specified, the data subject shall be provided with information particularly related to the purpose of this processing, category of processed personal data, identification of the recipient or category of recipients who were provided with these personal data, the period for which the personal data will be stored, information about the source from which they were acquired and information about the existence of automated individual decision-making and including profiling.
The issuing of the first copy according under the preceding sentence is free of charge. Any other copies that will be requested by the data subject shall be charged by the Company in the form of a fee corresponding to administrative costs incurred by the issuing of the copy. If the data subject requests information in the form of electronic means, it shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form, by e-mail, if they do not ask for a different method.
- The right to rectification of personal data and thus the right to rectify personal data by the Company when the data subject requests it or complete these personal data. This right can be exercised by the data subject via the e-shop website www.tedaria.com as well within the customer section immediately after the login.
- The right to request erasure of personal data which are processed by the Company, particularly in case when
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were acquired or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws their consent on the basis of which the processing is performed;
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data under section 6;
- personal data were processed illegally;
- the reason for the erasure is the performance of obligations under an Act, specific rule or other international treaty by which the Slovak Republic is bound, or
- personal data of a person under the age of 16 were acquired with regard to the service offer of the information company.
The data subject shall not have the right to the erasure of personal data provided their processing is necessary for:
- the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- the performance of obligations under an Act, specific rule or other international treaty by which the Slovak Republic is bound, or for the performance of a task realised in the public interest or in the course of exercising official authority entrusted to the Company;
- due to public interest in the domain of public health;
- the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, if it is probable that the right to erasure will prevent or seriously hinder achieving such processing, or
- the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The Company shall perform the erasure of data subjects’ personal data upon request and without undue delay once it assesses that the request of the data subject has reasonable grounds.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data particularly in cases when:
- the data subject contests the correctness of personal data with an objection under section 9.4 specified, during the period enabling the Company to verify the correctness of personal data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject requests a restriction of the use of personal data instead of their erasure;
- the Company no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject objected to the processing of personal data on the basis of a legitimate claim of the Company, until the verification whether the reasonable grounds of the Company prevail over the reasonable grounds of the data subject.
If the data subject requires a restriction of processing of their personal data, the Company shall not perform any processing operations without the consent of the data subject, except storage or their use for the execution of legal claims.
If the restriction of processing of personal data is supposed be cancelled, the Company shall inform the data subject about such fact.
- The right to data portability which means the acquisition of personal data which the data subject provided to the Company, while they have the right to transmit these data to another controller in a commonly used and machine-readable format provided the personal data were acquired on the basis of the data subject’s consent or on the basis of a contract and their processing is performed by automated means.
- The right to withdraw your consent. As far as the granting of your consent to the processing of your personal data is concerned, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the personal data about you is processed on the basis of the granted consent.
You can withdraw your consent by contacting the Company with your request by any selected manner, or by contacting the responsible person, if such person was determined. (you can find contact details of the responsible person, if such person was determined, at the website of the Company, within the “Data Protection” section).
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data on the basis of the granted consent is not affected by its withdrawal in the extent of processing prior to the withdrawal of this consent.
- The data subject has the right to submit a proposition to initiate proceedings to the Office of Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, if they assume that their rights in the domain of data protection have been violated.
9.5 The right to object to the processing of personal data
On the basis of a free written submission you have the right to object to the processing of personal data at the Company, if the Company processes your personal data pursuant to legislation (i.e. without the consent) and you consider such processing to be restricting to your rights or infringing your rights.
You can objects to the processing of your personal data with regards to the processing of your personal data on the basis of:
- legal title of the performance of tasks realised in the public interest or in the course of exercising official authority or of the legal title of legitimate interest of the Company,
- processing personal data for the purposes of direct marketing,
- processing for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes.
If you object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, under point (b) of this paragraph, your personal data cannot be processed by the Company.
The Company shall assess the objection within a reasonable time. The Company must not further process personal data, if it does not show inevitable legitimate interests for the processing of personal data which prevail over the rights or interests of the data subject or reasons for the exercise of a legal claim.
You also have the entitlement at the Company to object to a decision of the Company, which produces legal effects concerning you, or significantly influences you at any time, if such decision is issued exclusively on the basis of actions related to the automated processing of your personal data. You have the right to request an examination of the issued decision from the Company using a method that is different from the automated form of processing while the Company is obliged to grant such request and thus by a non-automated manner, namely the decision shall be verified personally by an authorised person. The buyer does not have this right only if the automated decision is necessary for the purpose of concluding a contract or performance of the contract between the company and the data subject, if this decision is performed on the basis of a specific rule or international treaty by which the Slovak Republic is bound and in which suitable measures are established as well which ensure the protection of rights and legitimate interests of the data subject or if you have granted an explicit consent to the automated decision.
9.6 If you exercise some of the rights specified in paragraph 9.4 or 9.5, the Company shall provide you with information about measures which were adopted on the basis of the rights you have exercised. Under the preceding sentence, the Company shall provide you with information no later than one month from the day of the receipt of the information about the exercise of the right. If the Company cannot ensure the provision of the information within the specified deadline, you shall be informed about the extension of the deadline, a maximum extension of two months (repeatedly as well) together with a justification.
The provision of information when exercising the right under the paragraph above is free of charge. If the exercised right is evidently unjustified or disproportionate, the Company can request an adequate fee from the data subject or refuse to act in relation to the exercised right.
9.7 The Company declares that in accordance with the provision of Article 7 of the Data Protection Act it shall acquire personal data exclusively for the purposes specified in point 9.1 and 9.2 of these terms and they shall be processed only in a manner which corresponds to the purpose for which they were acquired.
9.8 The Company declares that in accordance with the provision of Article 6 of the Data Protection Act it shall process personal data only in a legal manner, in accordance with decency so that no violation of data subject’s fundamental rights occurs and it shall act in a manner which does not preclude to the Data Protection Act or other generally binding legislation and shall not circumvent them.
9.9 Processing of your personal data outside the Company
Once you have provided your personal data to the Company, they might be subsequently processed by the following companies:
Company seat: Námestie sv. Františka 18B, Bratislava 841 04, Slovak Republic,
Registration number: 36 723 134 registered in the business register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, insert number 44009/B
TNT Express Worldwide spol. s r.o.
Company seat: Pri starom letisku 14, Bratislava 36 830 06, Slovak Republic,
Registration number: 31 351 603 registered in the business register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, insert number 5165/B
Slovenská pošta, a.s.
Company seat: Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, Slovak Republic,
Registration number: 36631124 registered in the business register of SR of the Banská Bystrica District Court, Section Sa, insert number 803/S
Orchid Sphere s.r.o.
Company seat: Šancová 3570/49, Bratislava - District of Bratislava – Nové Mesto 831 04, Slovak Republic,
Registration number: 50 051 521 registered in the business register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, insert number 107494/B
Heureka Shopping s.r.o
Company seat: Karolinská 650/1, 186 00 Prague 8 – Karlín, Czech Republic,
Registration number: 023 87 727, reference number C 218977, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague
engerau labs s.r.o.
Company seat: Staré Grunty 18 841 04 Bratislava - District of Bratislava – Karlova Ves
Registration number: 51 247 941, registered in the business register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section Sro, insert number 124651/B